Monday, October 24, 2011

Growing Your Business With Send Out Cards


SendOutCards

One of the best things I have done in my business is to incorporate Send Out Cards into my marketing plan.  I love SOC for the following reasons:

1.        It allows you to send custom cards.  This is a great way to congratulate your clients on their new home. You can include a picture of the new house. You can upload any picture you like.

2.       You can send post cards or tri-folds.

3.       You are able to send gifts with your cards.  There are a variety of cool gifts you can include with your card.  This is great for a closing gift.  I send a gift to their work after closing with a picture of their new home on it.

4.       You can plug in the information and forget about it.  It is automated.  Use it to stay in touch with customers (closing anniversaries, birthdays etc).

5.       It is a fraction of the cost of retail cards.



I believe in it so much that I became a representative.  If you would like some more information do not hesitate to give me a call at 810-987-1200.

https://www.sendoutcards.com/bluewaterhomeloans/

No comments:

Post a Comment