Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Favorite Iphone (and Android) Apps!


I am an admitted technophile.  So, I love integrating technology with my business and life in general.  So, it stands to reason that I love apps!  By annoying my wife for having my nose buried in my phone and through the process of trial and error (download and delete).  I have found some very helpful and extremely useful apps.  The following are my top ten list of apps.  I have rated them based on how useful they have been to me. I have also listed what the cost of the app is in Apple's App Store.  Have a hAPPy time trying them out for yourself! : )

1. Google Voice free-access your voicemail from your phone, screen calls, receive a transcription of the vm and more.

2. Kindle free-read books, magazines and newspapers across all of your devices

3. Evernote free-stay organized and remember things across all devices.
4. Voxer free-turn your phone into a virtual walkie talkie.

5. Camera+ $1.99-take great photos and bring creativity to them!
6. PalmAgent $12.99-a must have for Realtors and lenders.  Do GFE's and netsheets on the fly!
7. Quickoffice $14.99-create, edit and share Microsoft Office files right from your Iphone.
8. Bugme! free-pin virtual sticky notes to your phone.
9. SugarSync, box.net or dropbox free-manage, share and back up your files across all devices!

10. Dictionary.com free-a dictionary on your iphone! 
Honorable mention: Wikipedia free-cool and fast mobile version of Wikipedia.

I hope these are a help to you and you enjoy them! 

 Don't worry Android fans!  I believe all of these apps or an equivalent are available in the Android Market as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment