Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stop For A Moment...


This week two of my friends in the local housing industry passed away.  This has caused the recurrant, yet much ignored, reminder of how short and fragile life is.  We get so busy and overwhelmed in our business.  The real estate transaction is such an important part of our clients' lives that it is easy to get caught up in the stress, emotion and the frustration of the deal.  I admit that I am often far too busy to stop and enjoy the little things in life.  At the risk of being cliche, I neglect to stop and smell the roses!  I am so busy providing a good living for my family that I often overlook the living part.  Let's all purpose to make a point of stopping once in a while and enjoy the little things.  To stop for a moment , just one moment and consider something that we would otherwise take for granted!

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment